Bihar Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme 2023 (Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023): So friends, there is very good news for you guys, which we will tell you through this article. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 is about so welcome to our block Zee News Bihar Com. So friends, after reading this article, you should Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 If every doubt related to it will be cleared, then definitely read this article till the last so that you can take advantage of this scheme properly.
Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 It was started in 2007 by the Government of Bihar. People who belong to the BPL family will get benefit from this scheme. Under the Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana, if a member of the family dies, irrespective of his age, the Bihar government will provide assistance of Rs 3,000 for the last rites of the deceased. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Till the year 2014, Rs 1500 was given to the beneficiaries under the scheme, but after that, its amount was increased. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana It is being operated by the Social Welfare Department. At the time of death, this amount will be given to a relative or relative so that this amount can help poor families to perform the last rites of their relatives.
Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2022
the scheme Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2022 It has been started by the Government of Bihar in its state. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 15,000 will be sent in advance by the state government to all the panchayats of the state for the payment of 5 grants, so that the amount can be made available to the citizens by the panchayat if required.
Apart from this, 90 thousand rupees will be provided to the Municipal Corporation, 60 thousand rupees to the Municipal Council, and 30 thousand rupees to the Nagar Panchayat by the state government. so that all eligible families Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme 2022 Can get the benefit on time. Apart from this, only such families will get the benefit of this scheme, who have been living in the state of Bihar for 10 years or more.
The amount provided under this scheme is provided to the relative or relative of the deceased, through which poor families are helped in the last rites of their relatives. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Details of Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana|
|was initiated||by the Government of Bihar|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|purpose||Providing financial assistance for cremation|
|beneficiary||BPL families of the state|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|the gain||Lumpsum amount of Rs.3000|
|official website||Click Here|
What is the purpose of funeral planning?
As you all know that there are many districts in the state of Bihar where people are economically backward, and where people do not have any means to meet their needs. If a family member dies, they do not have money to perform the last rites,
Due to this, they have to take money from other people at that time. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
In view of these problems, the government has made a provision to provide financial assistance of Rs. 3 thousand to BPL families. With this amount, he can perform the last rites of the dead person without any financial problems. This Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana has been made by the Bihar State Government for the benefit of poor families. Under the scheme, now all poor families can take help of 3000 thousand rupees from the government for the program of the dead person. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Benefits and features of Bihar Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023
- Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme Launched by the Government of Bihar.
- by the Government of Bihar BPL family On the death of a member of the Society, assistance is provided under the grant scheme for the last rites.
- On the death of any member of BPL families, an assistance amount of Rs.3000 is provided by the state government.
- An amount of Rs 15 thousand has already been sent to each panchayat of the state for payment of 5 grants.
- An amount of Rs 30,000 is sent in advance to Nagar Panchayats, Rs 60,000 to Municipal Councils, and Rs 90,000 to Municipal Corporations. So that the relatives of the deceased can be provided financial assistance for the funeral on time.
- till 2014 Bihar Funeral Grant Scheme Under this, financial assistance of Rs 1500 was given to the beneficiaries. But after some time this financial aid amount was increased.
- Now in 2022, through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 3000 is provided to the beneficiary for the last rites.
- About 152567 beneficiaries have been provided benefits through this scheme by the state government in the year 2020-21.
- by the Government of Bihar Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme, Lakhs of families have benefitted under the scheme.
- To get more information related to this scheme, you can contact the Block Development Officer/Assistant, Director, District Social Security Cell office of your block.
Eligibility criteria of Kabir funeral grant scheme 2023
To get the benefits of any scheme launched by the central and state government, citizens have to fulfill the eligibility prescribed by them. Only after that, they are given the benefit of the scheme. Similarly, the State Govt. Bir Funeral Grant Scheme 2022 Under this, some eligibility has been set, which is as follows: – Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
- Under this scheme, only the original residents of Bihar state will be considered eligible, the benefit of this scheme will not be provided to the citizens of any other state.
- Apart from this, only BPL ration card holders can get the benefit of this scheme.
The person desirous of getting the benefit of this scheme has been residing in the state of Bihar for about 10 years only then he is eligible under it.
- On the death of a member in the family, no separate amount will be given according to age, the amount fixed by the government will be given to the family of the deceased, irrespective of the age of the deceased.
Documents to apply for Kabir’s funeral
- Aadhar card of the deceased
- bank account details
- Photocopy of BPL ration card
- death certificate
For Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 online how to apply?
- To apply online, first of all, you have to go to the Bihar E Suvidha Social Security Directorate Social Welfare Department’s official website will go on.
- The home page of the website will open on your screen
- Now on the home page, you have to click on the option of registration present.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will also see the names of different types of schemes.
- you from here Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme option has to be selected.
- After this, an application form will open on your screen.
- In this application form, you have to select your scheme and provide all other required information.
- After this, you will have to upload all the necessary documents related to the scheme.
- All the information provided should be thoroughly checked.
- At last, you have to click on the option of submitting the form.
- Thus you can apply online successfully.
For Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 offline how to apply?
Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme Earlier the application was made on plain paper only, no documents of any kind had to be submitted to get the benefit of this scheme. But now the application process has been changed by the Bihar government under this scheme. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
- To take advantage of this scheme, first of all, the applicant has to go to his Panchayat Office / Municipal Council Office / Municipal Corporation Office.
- anymore Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme To get the application form, you have to go to the office and contact the officer present there.
- After receiving the application form, you have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach all the necessary documents like an Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, BPL Ration Card copy of the deceased, etc. along with the form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the same concerned authority from where you received it.
- Your form will be verified by the concerned authority.
- After verification, the application form and documents will be uploaded on the website of the e-Suvidha portal by the officer.
- After a few days, the amount of financial assistance will be sent to the bank account of the relatives of the deceased.
So friends today through my article Kabir Funeral Grant Scheme Told you how to apply for and shared other information related to the scheme. If you need any other information related to this scheme or have any problem, then you can message us by going to the comment box given below.
What is the official website of Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana?
The e-Suvidha portal has been launched for Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana but only Chief Secretary can apply or upload documents in that portal. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
How much financial assistance will be given to the beneficiaries under the scheme?
Earlier an amount of Rs 1500 was allotted under the scheme but now its amount has been increased to Rs 3000. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Will all the people of Bihar get benefit from the scheme?
No, the benefit of the scheme will be given only to the people of BPL families. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Will financial assistance be given to the family according to the age of the deceased?
No, there is no such provision put in place by the government, no amount will be given as per the age. An equal amount will be made available to all. The deceased may be young or old. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
What is the helpline number of Kabir Anteshti Anudan Yojana?
The helpline number has been issued by the Bihar State Government for the candidates, if you are not getting the benefit of the scheme then you can contact the helpline number given below. Please tell me that this is a toll-free number, which you can contact for free. Helpline Number- 1800-345-62-62
How can the citizens of the state apply for this scheme?
The e-Suvidha portal has been launched to apply for Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana through the Bihar State Government, in which citizens can apply online for the scheme with the help of the portal. Bihar Kabir Antyeshti Anudan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
💢Welcome to My Profile💢
🎸🎸V.I.P. Website © █║
😲 I love to write about the Board, University’s related updates. So that all got genuine information. Working as a Computer Assistant In DRCC Government Of Bihar affiliated Traning Center and write for zeenewsbihar.com. 😇
🙂Girl Respect 🙏
❣️Follow me ✌❤
💓Thank you for visiting my Profile🙏